Bleach Torasu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone This Is Shieru Now we arent in need of Admins Or Mods anymore.But we still need lots of Captains and some espada So Yay-(Im Not Good At this stuff )-Shieru

Elite Vaizard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elite Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Elite Vaizard   Elite Vaizard Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 am

*The Vizards function as a society based on the four courts making a ruling on every societal Decision, each court has slightly more power then the next. The judges are almost chosen to contradict each other, to help create a fair and well thought out ruling.*

The heads of the court

1. Daioni (Head oni/Leader):Hinin Twilian

2. Daitenshi (Head Angel/ second in command):

The higher court
3. Oni Ankoku (Black Demon):

4. Tenshi Hakushoku (White Angel):

The middle court

5. Oni Budou (Purple Demon):

6. Tenshi Kiiro (Yellow Angle):

The lower court

7. Oni Akairo (Red Demon):

8. Tenshi Midair (Green Angel):

Note, the courts are based on demons/ angel and opposites colors,
Each court only represents one rank, except for the top court, so each oni only challenges the higher oni, execpt for the top court Where one must become the vice leader to challenge the head.

How to get a rank
1. Post here asking for the rank you want, if your applying for an Elite position, send me a role-play sample or ask me to look through previous posts.

2. If your challenging for a higher rank you must post here and pm the person, also a higher ranking Vizard will be assigned the judge, to make sure the fights fair.

3. All Elite Vizards , I trust you to be active and fair. Have fun.

*The Vizards function as a society based on the four courts making a ruling on every societal Decision, each court has slightly more power then the next. The judges are almost chosen to contradict each other, to help create a fair and well thought out ruling.*
Back to top Go down

Elite Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Vaizard   Elite Vaizard Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 am

May I have the leader rank? I will provide a rp sample if needed.
Back to top Go down
Shieru
Quinta Espada
Shieru

Elite Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Vaizard   Elite Vaizard Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:13 am

You Hinin Twilian Are now the Daioni
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtorasu.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Elite Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Vaizard   Elite Vaizard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Vaizard
Page 1 of 1