Bleach Torasu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone This Is Shieru Now we arent in need of Admins Or Mods anymore.But we still need lots of Captains and some espada So Yay-(Im Not Good At this stuff )-Shieru

Jesu, The Forgotten Fool

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jesu, The Forgotten Fool Empty
PostSubject: Jesu, The Forgotten Fool   Jesu, The Forgotten Fool Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 am

General Information:

-Full Name:Jesu Gragan al' Falme

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles:Jesu.

-Noteable Family:None

-Loyalties:Only to myself and those who earn my respect.

-Actual Age:1350

Appearance:

-Appearance:Standing at 6' 1" tall and weghing in at only 190 lbs, Jesu may look thin, but if you were to feel his muscles, they would be as hard and strong as any of those that are his larger. His eyes arebright blue, and in the right light sometimes gray. Jesu's body is covered in scars from former battles. He is well versed in every form of combat, and it radiates form every part of his body, from his casual swagger to his cold, calculating eyes. His hair is brown and short, with small hints of blonde near the front of his face. He bare only one scar on his face, which runs from his right eye down to his cheek, and the only other visble scars are the ones on his right hand, in between his middle and index finger and reaching all the way towards his wrist.

-Preferred Wardrobe:Jesu usually wears a simple brown trenchcoat, with his shinigami uniform underneath, and his zan on his back, sometimes hidden underneath his coat. He wears a wide brimmed black hat most days, rarely ever removing it even during battle.

-Height:5' 10"

-Weight:190 lbs.

-Physical Age:34

Race Specific Information:

-Squad:11

-Seat:Vice Captain

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality:Jesu prefers to be seen as a lazy weakling, or perhaps a fool, and goes out of his way to keep up this facade, going so far as to even smack his commanding officer for saying "hello" to him. Driven mad during the war with the Arrancars, Jesu watched as his family was bitchered over and over again, tortured in a damp dungeon for over 50 years, until a band of rebel Shinigami broken into the prison and freed him, along with countless others. He crazes violence, openly seeking out new and tougher enemies. He distrusts most people, and is not afraid to speak his mind, even to a captain. He will defend those he thinks are being wronged, once even throwing himself in front of a cero to save a mother and her son.

-History:After his Family was killed by Arrancars, he was taken to the dungeons of the Seiretei, where he was tortured for 50 years before being freed(along wiht others) by a band of SHinigami rebels attempting to retake the building he was held in. After being trained in the skills of a Shinigami by his newly aquired rebel freinds, he fought in many engagements against the Arrancars before he was nearly killed by a cero, which he dove in fornt of ot protect a mother a her baby son from. After being in intensive care for the better part of two years, he assisted in retaking the Seiretei from the Arrancars, and eagerly awaits his formal training.

-Roleplay Samples:No.
Nah im just messin with yah.

*Cracks my neck, and begins a series of increasingly complex sowrd attacks, moving form one form to the next as if i was dancing instead of fighting, and at each slice of my blade i fire off a different Kidou spell THROUGH the sword, increasing the effectiveness of both the Kidou spell AND the sword strike, finishing it off with a downward slash combined with a Hiryugekizokushintenraiho

Zan:
Average Katana.
No Shikai/Bankai yet.
Back to top Go down

Jesu, The Forgotten Fool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Torasu :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: