Bleach Torasu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone This Is Shieru Now we arent in need of Admins Or Mods anymore.But we still need lots of Captains and some espada So Yay-(Im Not Good At this stuff )-Shieru

Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Empty
PostSubject: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man roll <3   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Las Noches was quiet, too damned quiet.

Manami was wandering, nothing of importance on her mind, except the usual death, destruction, and where the cutest boy was at that exact moment of course. She sighed, walking on. She walked with a slight sway in her hips. Her boots clicked on the white fortification of the palaces floors.

She let a small sigh escape from her lips, turning her head from one side to the next. She was bored and needed company, but where was everyone?

She walked on, turning several corners before entering the center of Las Noches, a large room. She looked around, and then leaned against the wall nearest her, looking up at the ceiling. Her blue hair shone brightly in the abnormal amount of light in the palace, her mask fragment hung loosely, rubbing against her back.
She had nothing to do really, besides killing lower Arrancar there never was really any substantial entertainment to gain…unless you started a fight…but Manami wasn’t in the mood…sorta.

Instead she yawned and sat down, moving her legs to the side of her body, so she was in a more modest position if anyone happened by….

…Maybe it’ll be a guy…

She smirked at this thought, then turned her head to look away from the door. Her eyes closed and a soft tune made its way past her lips.

Your fingertips across my skin,
The palm trees swaying in the wind,
Images…

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick..

Well, I never want to see you unhappy.
I thought you'd want the same for me…

Goodbye, my almost lover.
Goodbye, my hopeless dream.
I'm trying not to think about you…
Can't you just let me be?

So long, my luckless romance.
My back is turned on you…

Should've known you'd bring me heartache,
Almost lovers always do…

We walked along a crowded street,
You took my hand and danced with me,
Images…

And when you left, you kissed my lips,
You told me you would never, never forget …
These images…

No..

Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy…
I thought you'd want the same for me…

She trailed off slowly, humming slowly, the sound echoing though Las Noches...

Last edited by Manami on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:38 am

Smokey walked down cold rocky halls as he always did when he had many questions in his head. He shivered as cold air went through his jacket to his neck. He had a quick peek out of window with the hope to see something that would catch his attention, but as always there was nothing there. He put his hands into his pockets and walked slowly in the hall with his eyes looking before his feet.

Questions were throwing party in his head and it was getting quite annoying. Why am i always the one alone? Why cant i have any friends? Whats the point of life? Where did our race come?... suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by humming sound. He raised his head and looked diagonaly forward and closed his eyes to listen to the song, he found it somewhat sweet, but that thought went away as fast it came. He scratched his head with his right hand and looked ahead of himself curiously and all of a sudden he had friendly look in his eyes.

After a long walk he reached the source of the humming that had interrupted his thoughts, but at the same time had caught his attentions. As he turned left he saw Cuarta humming her song and almost dancing around the hall with her eyes closed.

So its Cuarta, what was her name again? Mana? No. It was a bit longer, Mana, Manam, Manami? I guess it was Manami then.

He took his left hand out of his pocket waved slightly and smiled at her.

Hi, Manami!
Back to top Go down
Shieru
Quinta Espada
Shieru

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 am

The white halls Of Las Noches were nothing but a demonstration of death,nothing living was in them.
When you were surrounded by silence you could hear someone singing a nice and slow song.
The sound was so soft that it just captured everyone who heard it,and so Happened to Shieru who just came from a mission,he was already opening his room doors when he heard the most beautifullest sound in his entire life,of course Arrancars dont hear any music because they live in a world full of death.

I wonder What Sound that Might be!

So he followed the echo of the sound,just after few halls he ended up on the open Hall with huge windows letting in the moon light what reflected on the walls giving them a beautiful look.With the shadows of the Dead trees slowly moving from the cold wind.When Shieru looked towards the Hall he saw Smokey walking towards the Incredible Sound,he moved along with him when finally noticing a beautiful woman lying on the white benches created from pure crystals what had taken the form of a filled rock.He slightly sat next to Manami meanwhile thiking where did the Sound Dissappear!
He Waved to Smokey And quietly closed his eyes to enjoy the moment that was given to him,even though he dosent like silence!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtorasu.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Manami opened her eyes slowly, her song ending in a long echoed note full of pain. Despair, and love. She blinked at the new arrivals, recognizing them as Smokey, the Primera Esapada, and Shieru Phatomhive, the Quinta Espada. She smiled at them warmly, Shieru beside her, and Smokey not far behind.

Shieru-kun! Smokey-kun! What brings you here at this time? I thought no one was here right now.

She continued smiling, tilting her head to the left. Some of her blue hair fell over her shoulder, gently falling over her in waves. The light from the windows shone on her hair, causing it to shine brightly as she moved it out of her face with one small, yet slender hand. Still smiling warmly at her comrades.

((Argh. Fail. Short. -facepalm-))
Back to top Go down
Shieru
Quinta Espada
Shieru

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:53 pm

(Isnt This Kinda Wierd,Like 3 dead guys talking about such things......)
Shieru slowly opened his eyes again because the echo stopped and a cute voice came from Manami.
He looked at Manami and than Smokey who just arrived at them.
Well Its kinda boring in this place and there are no missions left for me to completed all are for the 10th and 8 th Espadas who just cant complete them.
With the last words Shieru stood up and glanced at Smokey with a furious look because normally the Primera doesn´t walk on the lower side halls of Las Noches.Shieru walked in front of Manami reaching out his hand to help her stand up.
Manami-chan I need Your Help With Something!
Shieru closed his eyes and smiled to the beautiful blue haired woman sitting in front of him.

(Sorry Mine Is Short Too I had to LEave)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 am

The entire castle shook as the Cero espada didn't bother to cover up his reiatsu.He felt a familiar reishi nearby and decided to follow it.Hiruma was walking with a slow pace.He had all the time in the world.Life was good,no Shinigami to bother his race.The strongest of the Arrancar race saw some other Espada in the lower grounds of Las Noches.Yo.He flashed a toothy grin at them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 am

Smokey felt a little bit irritated by the fact that he wasn't the only one to hear that humming and by the fact that Shieru was badmouthing fellow espadas. As to answer to Manamis question he sayd

I was just taking a walk and thinking about, everything, and my thoughts were interrupted by you're humming. So i thought id at least check out who's responsible for it.

His interest about the humming and about everything else was fading so he thought to say something with friendly face, but when he saw Shieru's irritated face he smiled at Shieru and then at Manami. Smokey felt friendly reishi put he didnt like the owner of that reishi at all. So he took his left hand slowly out of the pocket and slided his left hand on his katana until he met the hilt and kept his hand there.
When he hear Hirumas voice his left hand reacted by itself and grabbed the katana fastly and almost started to un sheat it, but he could control the actions of his hand and anyone shouldn't have noticed anything.

Damn just when it was getting something but interesting that guys shows up.

The smile he had on his face suddenly went away, he took his right hand out of the pocket too and slided it too his fringe and then through his hair and at the same time gave Manami a little friendly smile. Smokey put his right hand into his pocket and kept his left hand at his katana and started slowly walking away without looking back at Hiruma.

Last edited by Smokey on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Manami smiled and took Shieru’s offered hand, pulling herself up with it. She turned her head as a familiar reishi covered the area, a man walking into view, her hand still in Shieru’s.

”Oh! Hiruma-kun! Hello!

She directed her smile towards him briefly before turning her head to Smokey as he spoke to her. She blushed slightly, looking down. She hadn’t realized that others could hear her when she was singing. She bit her lower lip gently, looking at his back.

”I-I hadn’t realized I had been singing that loud...I-I’m sorry if I disturbed you.”

She said this quietly, looking down, she suddenly remembered she was still holding Shieru’s hand. Her eyes widened slightly and her blush turned red and she let go quickly, holding against her chest with the other.

”S-s-sorry Shieru-kun! I h-hadn’t realized I-I was s-still holding your hand…”

She trailed off, a deep blush on her cheeks and she fidgeted slightly. She then lifted her gaze froim the floor back to Shieru, biting her lip again.

”What do you need help with Shieru-kun?”

She looked at him shyly, her hands clasped together in front of her. She spoke quietly, smiling sheepishly, blinking innocently at him.

Last edited by Manami on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Hiruma saw the Primera walk away without greeting him . He frowned and sonidod behind the man grabbing his shoulder and turning him around . Kinda rude , aren't we little one? He then addressed the fellow espada in the same room as he . He winked at Manami , knowing that she would blush furiously.

[sorry short.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:44 pm

For firsth he answered to Manami

Dont worry about it, nothing bad happened from you're singing.

For second when Hiruma touched his shoulder he felt disgust and he quickly took his right hand out of the pocket the moment Hiruma touched his shoulder and his left hand automatically tightened the grip over katana. With his right hand he softly hited Hirumas hand so it no longer was against Smoeky.

Dont touch me you insolent rat.

Wild beast was in side of him that wanted to come out and rip Hiruma in pieces and if you watched int his eyes at that moment you could see a storm in his eyes. He was so furious that someone was trying to step on him and tryed to make him obey.

Kill him! Kill him! Now that hes lowered his guard!

That was the voice that screamed in his head and sayd to him to kill Hiruma on sight, but for luck or for something else he tamed that voice in his head then smiled at Hiruma again

Sorry i didn't see you.

Smokey sonidod further away and started to walk away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:20 pm

She blushed at Hiruma’s wink, but then watched the exchange between the two Espada with a worried expression. She bit her lip again, standing to the side as Smokey and Hiruma exchanged some words.

”S-Smokey-kun…H-Hiruma-kun…”

She murmured, frowning slightly in worry as he brushed Hiruma off, like he wasn’t important. Like he was just a fly that had fallen to his shoulder. She had a bad feeling about this, a very bad feeling.

Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!!

”Um! um! um, Hiruma-kun!”

She said suddenly, trying to take his attention away from Smokey, even momentarily.

((Short again, my bad.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:23 pm

The leader wouldn't be taken lightly.When he heard the words spoken he gripped Smokey's shoulder harder,turning him around.He punched him right across the jaw with his free hand and shouted.You fuckin' brat ! You dare to make a mockery out of me !? I should kill you right here and now . He then turned over to Manami and moved his hand to her chin.Raising her head he planted a soft kiss on her lips.Calm down,this won't take long. With that he turned his attention to the Primera Espada again.

[short again]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:42 pm

”Y-yes…”

Manami blushed at the kiss, but shut up, moving to stand against the wall and out of the way. She looked down and bit her lip; she looked to the floor, a worried look on her face. She leaned against the cool white concrete, a numb feeling crawling though her. She shuddered and looked up to watch, switching her expressions to a neutral mask, only the worry in her eyes showing though.

((Bahhh short >=P))
Back to top Go down
Shieru
Quinta Espada
Shieru

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:49 am

Shieru saw the hole thing and got worried bout the battle because the main espadas are so strong that they could collapse the pure white hall compleatly,with those last toughts he sonidod behind Hiruma placing his hand on his shoulder.

Um, Hiruma-sama please calm down,you know the rules even though you break them most of the times you still cant fight in here.

Shieru said the final words being a little bit scared because the Cero espadas reishi was blasting out and distubring the low level peace.Thats why it is called the low levels because everyone to enter there must low down their reishi.

[Im gonna go Short Too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:35 am

My dear Quinta Espada.The Primera insulted me.I must deliver severe punishment.And don't worry I won't go all out.I won't even need my Segunda Etapa.With that he stared at the Primera once again.He still wanted to see the others expression.If he was going to insult him once more,he would be deprived of his Espada rank and threwn out of Las Noches.Hiruma didn't like bastards who didn't listen.He was the Cero Espada and he was a man who's not to be taken lightly.And Quinta,you will not intervene with this fight or there will be consequences.Are we clear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:48 am

Smokey evaded Hirumas punch that he made in rage with slight head movement and making him look like a fool for a bit. Someone laughed quietly behind Hiruma and logically thinking it was because he missed that punch. Smokey looked at the one who laughed with murderer look and that one quickly shuted up, before Hiruma could look back. Man he really overreacted, everyone can have bad days, but man, this must be his worse day or something. Smokey again looked at Hiruma, he smiled friendly and he released his katana from his left hands grip and put his left hand on Hirumas shoulder as sign on friendship as say I'm deeply sorry my friend if i insulted you that deeply, but forgive me. Take a minute and think about what just happened and if after that you still want to punish me then do as you wish my friend. He looked back and saw that everyone's faces were nervous and worrying. Don't worry fellow espadas, everything is just gonna be alright. And with that he looked friendly in Hirumas eyes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r   Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom is quite irrating, so may Nyx let the heads of Man r
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Torasu :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: